Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
21st January 2022
- Main stories: In the doghouse: Can the PM recover?
- Controversy: Gunning for the BBC
- People: Paulina Porizkova: “I have become completely invisible”
- Best British article: The draconian rules laid down by officials…
- Best International article: Lithuania: a tiny Baltic nation takes on the might of China
- Health & Science: Shopping is the biggest Covid risk
- Talking points: The Beijing spy who infiltrated Westminster
- Obituaries: Ronnie Spector: The influential lead singer of The Ronettes
- The Last Word: How does it feel to fight off a big cat?
Subscribers: Read issue in full here.
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, start your trial subscription and your first 6 issues are free!
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest streaming services, arts, books, music, food + drink, entertainment - and much, much more!
Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.