Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
2nd July 2022
- Main stories: Game over?: A double defeat for the PM
- Controversy: The ruling that has divided America
- People: Billie Eilish: A global superstar at the age of 20
- Best British article: Why the scammers love this country
- Best American article: A sunshine state of mind: the mass exodus to Florida
- Health & Science: Coffee makes you spend more
- Talking points: The new Bill of Rights: eroding liberties?
- Obituaries: Bernard Levy - High street retailer who helped liberate Belsen
- The Last Word: The teenager who broke out of Auschwitz
Subscribers: Read issue in full here.
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, start your trial subscription and your first 6 issues are free!
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest streaming services, arts, books, music, food + drink, entertainment - and much, much more!
Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.